Hot Lunch Program
Parents, finding it difficult to pack those lunches every day? Navy Hale Keiki is proud to offer a new solution to hot lunches at school.
Hot lunches are offered daily, monthly, or yearly to all students. To order hot lunches, please check your email for order forms, which are sent out two weeks into each month, once a month (with the exception of the December/January order forms). Lunches must be ordered by the deadline stated on the order form.
For questions regarding the hot lunch program, please contact Linda Aton at email@example.com.
Opulicious is a Hawai'i based company. The CEO, Kelli, is an avid supporter of nutrition.
Meet Kelli Kay Chun, the CEO who founded Opulicious Corporation. It was established in 2011 as a restaurant and transformed to what it does best….child and elderly feeding. With 19 years of experience in child nutrition and elder feeding in the Department of Education and hospitals, she will work hard to satisfy the most youngest client to the oldest client!
Her menus are designed and tailored to the palates of children and senior feedings but not compromising on taste, nutrition and presentation. Their menus are reviewed by registered dietitian to ensure nutrition integrity and abiding by the USDA National School Lunch Program and the Elder Feeding Nutrition Guidelines.
Meals are unitized (pre packed) and sealed in special 3 compartment trays to ensure sanitation is optimal for schools and for the Hawaii Meals-on-Wheels. They also bulk pack meals for larger volume schools.
WHAT WE DO
- We try to source locally and procure locally when market price dictates.
- We procure fresh produce and strive to serve organic.
- We serve only hapa (brown and white) rice to increase fiber in all our meals.
- Our food is made and cooked fresh daily, using the finest ingredients and recipes.
- Special Diets are available for students and elderly who are in need of therapeutic diets, ie. low sodium, diabetic, low fat, and gluten free diets.
- We deliver all meals in insulated bags to maintain temperatures of food.
- We serve 1% low fat milk, filtered water and 100% fruit juice.
- We are a peanut free facility.
- All meals are in compliance under USDA School Nutrition Program and the Eldercare Nutrition Program.
- We provide forks, napkins and plates.
- We deliver to schools.
- …and foremost we strive to please are most discriminating customers, students and our elderly community!
Looking for the newest hot lunch menu?
Download May's order form.
May order forms are due by Tuesday, April 18.