Summer Enrichment Program
Our summer program is a balanced, developmentally appropriate experience offered each summer for all students (preschool through sixth grade). Each summer the curriculum revolves around academic, recreational, artistic, and enrichment activities.
Summer school offers two sessions during the summer:
Session 1: June 11 - 29, 2018
Session 2: July 2 - 20, 2018
Please contact the NHKS Administration before enrolling your child in the summer program to ensure there is space available.
Returning Students or Students Starting in the 2018-2019 School Year
Students who attended NHKS in the 2017-2018 school year or who will be attending in the the 2018-2019 school year will need to fill out a PDF registration form (see below). The form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or turned into the office.
Students who attended in the 2017-2018 school year will be billed for both the $50 registration fee and tuition payment(s) via FACTS.
Students who are starting in the 2018-2019 school year will need to submit a check or money order for the $50 registration fee and tuition payment(s).
New incoming students (preschool to sixth grade)
New students (who have never attended NHKS) will need to fill out an Online Application.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying is easy using our Online Application. A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
Access the Online Application by clicking on the following link or pasting it into your browser: https://nhk-hi.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=2318
Select the Summer 2018 Application from the drop-down menu.
CREATING AN ONLINE APPLICATION
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms.
Your application is not complete until the fee has been paid and the packet is submitted.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification with further instructions. If you have not received an email from the NHKS Administrative staff verifying receipt of your application, or an email notifying you that enrollment is now open, please contact the NHKS Administration at (808) 423-1727.
Preschool / Pre-K: View/download the Summer School Enrollment packet
Kindergarten - Sixth Grade: View/download the Summer School Enrollment packet
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms.
- Submit completed Online Application and application fee of $25
- Submit registration fee of $50 and tuition payment for session(s) signed up for ($500 per session)
- Sign and submit Tuition Agreement
- Submit the following to the Administrative Office by May 15, 2018:
- Birth Certificate
- Record of Physical Exam or Student Form 14 Health Record (Physical examination must be performed within 12 months of student’s first day of attendance. If a physical examination cannot be completed prior to the student’s first day, please provide a statement from your health care facility indicating the date of your child’s appointment.)
- TB skin test, performed within 12 months prior to student’s first day of attendance. (A separate sheet is not necessary if your child’s Tuberculosis Exam is annotated on Form 14.)
- Immunization record or Student Form 14 Health Record
- Influenza Vaccination (From current flu season (record of which can be provided later in the school year when flu vaccines are available). Influenza vaccinations are required for all students unless a medical exemption is provided.)
- Copy of Power of Attorney (Only if military spouse/sponsor is deployed or unable to sign.)
- Copy of Dependent Care Certificate or Family Care Plan (Only for single parent or dual military families.)
Navy Hale Keiki School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.