Job Opportunities at NHKS
Navy Hale Keiki School is seeking Elementary Teachers for the 2019-2020 school year and beyond.
We are looking for committed, flexible, well-qualified, dynamic teachers who are passionate about teaching fantastic children in a great school with a terrific staff, students, and parents.
Our mission is to uphold the highest standards of academic, social, and emotional literacy in support of our children, their future, and their families.
Basic Job Description:
* You will instruct students in all curriculum areas with support from specials teachers in the areas of Creative Arts, Computer/Library, and P.E.
* Qualifications: Applicants must have a B.A. in Elementary Education with previous documented successful experience preferred.
* Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for teachers and from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily for students.
Pay: (COMPETITIVE) WITH A GREAT BENEFIT PACKAGE
Closing Date: May 9th, 2019
Please submit the following to Monique Raduziner, Head of School, via email: email@example.com.
Letter of Interest, Resume, Letters of Recommendation, Contact Information, List of references with contact information.
We are seeking a teacher who is enthusiastic about teaching art and music.
The Creative Arts Teacher will:
* Teach art and music skills to preschool through fifth grade students as guided by our standards.
* Use various art techniques to create original artwork.
* Instruct students about art materials available.
* Expose students to music and rhythm and instruments.
* Plan use of art materials and order when required.
* Bring in outside resources as needed.
* Work with Parent-Teacher Organization as needed to coordinate art projects.
* Outstanding teaching skills are required.
* Prefer a degree in Elementary Education and/or Art and Music.
We may consider splitting this position to meet both music and art standards based on applicants. If the position is spilt, art will be a part-time position (17 hours a week) and music will be a part-time position (15 hours a week).
This is considered a full time position; approx. 32 hours per week- Monday - Friday
Closing Date: 5/9/19
To apply please submit the following to Monique Raduziner, Head of School, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Letter of Interest
* List of References with contact information
Navy Hale Keiki School is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, and/or handicap in its activities.